Botox AND FILLERS
BOTOX - $15/unit; fillers $600/syringe. Call for any special pricing that may be available.
BOTOX cosmetic skin treatments are used to reduce or eliminate the appearance of facial wrinkles, including include the forehead (horizontal rhytids), fine lines around the eyes (crow's feet) and the furrows between the eyebrows (glabella or 11 lines). Botox is quick and minimally invasive and works by targeting the wrinkle-causing facial muscles in order to eliminate these dynamic lines.
When used properly by an experienced specialist, Botox can provide a very natural appearing and dramatic improvement in your appearance. You can expect to see results within a few days after your treatment; however, the appearance of the areas injected may continue to improve for up to a week. Results generally last between three to four months.*
Before and After Photos at Maximum Frown*
|AGE 49, SEVERE GLABELLAR LINES||AFTER PHOTO 30 DAYS AFTER INJECTION*|
Individual results may vary. Unretouched photos. The highest proportion of patients achieved skin treatment success (at least 2 points improvement in both the investigator and patient ratings) at Day 30.
BOTOX® Individual results may vary. Unretouched photos.
Who is a Candidate?
Individuals with expression lines who desire a more youthful appearance.
- The muscle is relaxed over a period of several days, and the expression line softens dramatically, becoming less noticeable.
- Results last 3 – 4 months, when a repeat injection can be performed.
- Areas which are treated may include: lip lines, dimpled chin, mouth frown, gummy smile, neck bands, open eyes, bunny lines, v-neck lines, frown lines, forehead lines, crow’s feet, brow lift and necklace lines.
Recuperation & Healing
- Botox is an injectable drug that relaxes small areas of muscle for 3 – 4 months.
- Botox is injected around deep expression lines of the forehead and bridge of nose that are caused by overactive muscles of expression.
- This procedure takes about 15 minutes to perform.
- Most clients return to work immediately after treatment with slight bruising that will disappear quickly and can be camouflaged with make-up.
Call for more information: (210) 541-5979
Clinic in North San Antonio: 4315 Moonlight Way, #102 (Huebner Road, just east of I-10)